Biyernes, Abril 5, 2013

BIANCA KING & RAMONA REVILLA


RAMONA REVILLA
Well, its so hirap talaga to maintain this feature.  I’m already kandaduling looking at faces of stars of the now generation and of the yesteryears.  I just make tiyaga lang talaga to find some similarities then I attack! Choz. Well, for the moment I have found two stars from different times who have some similarities.  Elongated faces is a big check, fairness of skin… strong facial command and perhaps also the twink in their eyes.  Ladies, gentlemen and other creatures may I present RAMONA REVILLA and BIANCA KING.  Of course, sikat si Bianca especially now that she finally is lead star of a teleserye and those who are not familiar with Ramona, well, she was named so as to spoof one of the hottest action stars during her time but then she starred in several movies in the 90s that made her stand on her ground and became popular.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento